Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years combined higher education and/or operational/business analytics experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong organizational skills Strong time management skills
- Strong lateral thinking skills Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent software packages.
- Excellent problem solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- Subject matter expert in business with knowledge or experience utilizing application/system being supported.
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature.
- Advanced understanding of applications supported with a sound knowledge of interfacing/integrated applications.
- Advanced knowledge and focus of the entire system to work on projects outside of normal BAU.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent understanding of the Banks application framework.
- Familiarity with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Ability to understand business(es) being supported and its terminology.
- Ability to effectively present to all levels of management
- Ability to multitask for various components of complex projects.
- Ability to coordinate between applications and business units.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Ability to recognize project milestones and delivery dates.
- Ability to recommend and implement solutions.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.