Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in Business Management or Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years" experience with vendor relations
- Minimum of 4 years" experience managing marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 4 years" experience communicating strategic recommendations to clients
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in program/project management
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Understanding of CRM, USPS and direct mail production processes
- Excellent consulting, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Good analysis/problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work well in team / collaborative environment.
- 4-6 years campaign management, direct mail and direct marketing experience; nonprofit experience
- Knowledge of sophisticated direct marketing programs and integrated direct to consumer campaigns.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.