Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in network engineering with IP networks
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in implementing the network design, testing and building of enterprise networks
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in implementing and managing network technologies such as Carrier Ethernet, MPLS and SDN technologies.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in configuring MPLS, ISIS, QoS, BGP, VPLS, AS prepending, route policies, and in-depth BGP troubleshooting and configuring (Route-leaking, BGP attributes (local preference and community’s))
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with analysis and capacity planning and network architecture for large distributed communications systems
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in peering with Tier 1 Internet Service providers, troubleshooting routing within the Internet
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in developing documentation and providing knowledge transfer to functional teams
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in with leading network vendors such as Cisco, F5, Pulse Secure
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent of a 4-year accredited degree in a technical discipline.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated customer focus skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- CCNP or other advanced certification(s).
- Ability to plan, implements, verifies and troubleshoots local and wide-area enterprise networks.
- Good enterprise network troubleshooting (Multicast, Layer 2, Cisco IOS(s), IP routing [BGP, ISIS, OSPF, and EIGRP], HSRP and physical layer issues (Ethernet, Optical, TDM))
- Good skill set with Microsoft Office software applications.
- Experience with Cloud Computing design and implementation
- Good oral and written communication
- Experience with Network Scripting
- Good in project management leadership
- Experience designing and troubleshooting Enterprise VPN environments
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Travel as needed to meet for requirement meetings and system integration planning
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.