Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in an associated field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in implementation, customization or delivery of software applications as a Business Analyst or System/Functional Analyst.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- knowledge and experience in delivering software projects
- Business process definition and modeling (Visio.)
- Hands-on experience in setting up requirements managements processes in Agile environment
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Hands on Oracle Field Service/Oracle EBS applications.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.