Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years working in a Learning Management System (SAP and Cornerstone On-demand preferred) or other related experience.
- A Bachelor/Master"s degree w/a focus in communications, instructional design, computer science, behavioral psychology, or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years understand and applied adult learning principles (e.g., ADDIE Model, Design Thinking, Kirkpatrick Model, Bloom"s Taxonomy) for multiple corporate-wide training programs
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Progressive, first-hand professional experience leading and/or supporting organizational change and transformation for large-scale global projects, particularly in human resources or information technology
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret complex data and present and communicate it (verbally and in writing) to audiences of varying technical knowledge and organizational levels.
- Strong communications skills including professional interpersonal skills, working well within a collaborative team environment and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to engage and influence people at all levels, including senior leadership
- Excellent organization and project management skills with the ability to prioritize work tasks for effective outcomes while executing within tight deadlines
- Creative problem-solving around technical processes, workflow, and user experience
- Flexible and understand how to get things done in an unstructured environment
- Proven track record of successfully working cross-functionally and cross-geographically
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.