Required Skills / Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Material Handling Operator.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to work in a fast-paced Distribution/Warehouse environment with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent penmanship, verbal communication, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with SAP and knowledge of warehouse processes.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Other requirements include the ability to lift 50 pounds, operate various types of power equipment and perform basic math calculations.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.