Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years" experience in an accounting environment.
- Minimum 3 years" experience using accounting and auditing principles and practices, including GAAP and statutory accounting.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications.
- Clean credit history as reported by credit report.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance of his/her job duties.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- The working environment is generally favorable.
- Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.