Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience working in a professional office environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a professional office environment
- Experience working in a Legal office
- Experience in the insurance industry (casualty or health insurance)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Medicaid and Medicare knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years speaking reading and writing in Spanish & English.
- Multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Interface with all levels of people both internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Careful and thorough about details
- Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Work proficiently with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Work independently and with a team to meet business objectives
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and ethics.
- Perform well in team environment, to achieve business goals.
- Analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Average manual dexterity work in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be to work extended hours for special business needs
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.