Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in Science or Engineering field of study
- Minimum 5 years" experience in medical device and quality engineering.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Incoming Inspection experience
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)/Lead Auditor Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Masters domain.
- Transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts.
- Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence.
- Improves existing processes and approaches.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to travel to suppliers locations to address quality concerns
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.