Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree(BSEE)
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in semiconductor / medical / military equipment industry
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in electrical systems, electronic design, analog/digital design, control systems.
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with lab instruments like logic analyzer, oscilloscope, eLoad
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience with client is a plus provided they are eligible to return Additional information
- Diversified knowledge in electrical systems, electronic design, analog/digital design, control systems.
- Be able to work in a multi-discipline and multi-culture global organization
- Be flexible and adaptive to adjust project focus based on changes of business priority dynamics
- The candidate should be self-driven, yet a strong team player
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.