Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience as AFQI Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of human anatomy.
- High attention to detail.
- Good collaboration and organizational skills.
- You be working on several concurrent annotation projects with different priorities which will need you to manage your time effectively.
- Proficient in use of personal computers as part of daily work, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn SAP, ACCS (Agile), and custom image segmentation software.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.