Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 8 years" experience in Aircraft structures assembly.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience includes locating/fitting sheet metal or heavy structure parts and components, performing drill up and fastener installation, all in accordance with drawings, tech manuals or other written instructions.
- Willingness to learn, ability to comply with written policies, procedures and other instructions.
- A thorough understanding of aircraft drawings and maintenance manuals
- In depth knowledge of tools required to perform this job function
- Great familiarity with general industry standards on quality expectations and ability to proficiently self-inspect completed work
- In depth knowledge of sheet metal principals and techniques
- Ability and willingness to train and mentor lower level technicians
- General knowledge of military aircraft FOD and Tool Control requirements
- C-130H and C-130J Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM), or modification experience
- G550 Structure and Modification
- 737 C Check and Modification
- Experience with completion of Airframe and Power plant schooling or A&P certificate
- To achieve and maintain security clearance
- To read and write the English Language
- To pass pre-employment background, drug, & medical screening; subject to FAA requirements and random substance abuse screening.
- Possess mechanical skills and have the ability to assemble close tolerance part using hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet guns.
- Requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool list will be provided.
- Tools must be shadowed and engraved.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- To be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles.
- Requires flight line physical.
- To lift up to 50 pounds
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.