Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Aircraft electrical assembly and electrical system testing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with completion of Airframe and Power plant schooling
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- A&P certificate
- To achieve and maintain security clearance
- To read and write the English Language
- To pass pre-employment background, drug, & medical screening; subject to FAA requirements and random substance abuse screening.
- Possess mechanical skills and can assemble close-tolerance parts using hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet guns.
- Requisite essential tools before starting to work; tool list will be provided.
- Tools must be shadowed and engraved.
- Experience includes laying out, fabricating, and installing electrical wiring or coaxial cable on aircraft, vehicles or transportation equipment according to drawings, tech manuals, or other written instructions.
- Additionally, the candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn and comply with written policies, procedures, and other instructions.
- A thorough understanding of aircraft drawings and maintenance manuals
- In-depth knowledge of tools required to perform this job function
- Excellent familiarity with general industry standards on quality expectations and ability to proficiently self-inspect completed work
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft electrical systems and assembly principles and techniques
- Ability and willingness to train and mentor lower level technicians
- General knowledge of military aircraft FOD and Tool Control requirements
- C-130H and C-130J Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM), or modification experience
- G550 Structure and Modification
- 737 C Check and Modification
- These positions will be for both day shift and night shift so that I could be working
- either 0600-1630 or 1600-0230 M-Th and if they are working OT 0600-1430 or
- 1400-2030 Fri-sat.
- This is a repost for the updated number of open positions. If you have previously submitted a candidate to 20677, do NOT resubmit them here
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- To be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, and aircraft tow vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
- To lift up to 50 pounds
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.