- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Channel Marketing Specialist
- Preferred B2B channel marketing experience
- Experience leading the development of channel-specific marketing support materials, both in traditional and digital forms
- Organization and prioritization skills with the ability to efficiently multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently taking ownership of your responsibilities
- Self-motivated, and able to work with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with PC and all MS Office suite products required
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe
- Basic understanding of marketing (positioning, product development & commercialization, pricing, packaging, promotion) is preferred
- Skilled in Driving Sales
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university
- Experience in the Medical Device or Consumer Electronic Industries
- Experience with Dealers and Retailers
- Hootsuite, HubSpot, Navigating various companies' portals
- Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Mon - Fri)
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions this role can sit remote in the area
- This Remote Role may later convert to Hybrid/Remote
- Must RESIDE in or near Orange County, CA area
- Background/Drug Screen required
If you are interested in this Channel Marketing Specialist job in Orange, CA then please click APPLY NOW.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.