Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Associate Logistics Technician
- Crating experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- There is a high degree of accuracy because all parts are now, essentially, traceable by lot.
- Keyboard accuracy is also highly important because we are working in an on-line, real-time environment where an error could be immediately accepted and processed.,
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Physically, the job demands that the stock clerk be on his/her feet constantly and be able to lift parts and boxes that vary in weight from less than a pound to 65 lbs.
- They will also train any new employees and may be asked to work in different stockrooms as workload necessitates.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.