Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as Accounting Assistant
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Management
- Independent unbilled analysis to advise program teams of potential risk.
- Candidate must be able to be able to submit timely requests for additional support from internal customers by staying aware of deadlines to the government.
- Strong understanding and ability with Microsoft Excel.
- Working in SAP
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.