Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Solid model (ProE or SolidWorks)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of ISO9001/13485 in medical device manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated Electromechanical and Process Engineering capability
- Good foundation in design, fabrication and assembly of complex assemblies
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company to its partners, suppliers, and vendors
- Comfortable interacting with technicians, engineers, and management
- Good technical skills in prototyping and troubleshooting from engineering documentation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
- Machine tool experience
- Possess good communication skills to interface with technicians, product development, planning, purchasing, regulatory, inspection, customer support and clinical marketing organizations.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Moving or lifting equipment/product up to 30 lbs. occasionally needed
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.