Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates' Degree in Biology or Chemistry
- Minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications' :
- Production environment
- Regulatory experience
- Microsoft software
- Good documentation practices,
- General laboratory practices
- Chemical handling.
- Communication abilities, interpersonal skills, strong work ethics, and team player.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.