Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or biology or biochemistry
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Medical Diagnostics
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in handling bio-hazard materials
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Potential to work on independent projects which may include defining tasks, setting priorities and driving project to completion.
- Familiarity with GMP, GLP, and GDP.
- Demonstrate good mathematical skills: concentration calculations and statistical analysis.
- Computer skills: customary MS Office programs, SAP, LIMS and Client Clinical testing software.
- Laboratory skills: operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of analytical instruments and chemistry assays.
- Knowledge of QSR's and ISO standards.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations.
- Knowledge of root cause investigations.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and on a team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Flexible to work off shift schedule, overtime and irregular work hours as dictated by production schedule.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.