Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BSEE or BSCE degree
- Minimum 2 years' Design experience in the areas of analog, digital, power conditioning, PWB/CCA design and evaluation, electronics packaging, processors and FPGAs.
- Minimum 2 years' Experience in modeling and simulation of systems at various levels of integration.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- MSEE degree
- History of leading technical activities.
- Prefer experience in developing high reliability electronics to meet military environments such as extreme temperature conditions, high G shock loads, vibration, and extended storage times.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional team members.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, rapidly changing, short turn-around environment.
- Position may require occasional travel to meet with various customers, in both government and industry, and to interface with suppliers.
- Experience in technical leadership of an electronics development program requiring the coordination of engineering work effort.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.