Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong client and team leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management ability
- Experience in managing digital campaigns; strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Experience planning and buying social campaigns
- Experience working with Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Pinterest for Business, Snapchat Advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of paid social landscape and the ever-changing ad products available
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of relevant experience needed
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.