Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with and installing Windows Operating Systems as well as related software.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in IT that includes Windows Operations Systems, Microsoft Office, Client Data Migration, Computer trouble shooting and other related software.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Candidate should also have working experience with Microsoft Office 365 products such as Word, Excel,.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate with general population
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures for IT.
- Organizational and communication, skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Carrying of 20lb computer boxes
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.