Required Skills / Qualifications:
ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance (at least an Interim one)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (e.g. electrical, computer systems engineering)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in generating requirements at various levels of the system and flowing down requirements to sub-systems/sub-components.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working on aerospace/defense electronic systems (e.g. electronic warfare systems, radar, missile guidance, missile defense)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering team (spanning systems, software, firmware, hardware, mechanical)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with data analysis and modeling and simulation (e.g. with MATLAB/python)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with concepts in signal processing, logic design, computer architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with Rational DOORs
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree in engineering
- Effective and clear communicator (team spans multiple geographical locations)
- Exposure to sysML/MBSE
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.