- Minimum High School Diploma
- 2 + years of quality assurance experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment
- Understanding and implementation of GMP and SOP's
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to operate a forklift or pallet jack
- Steel Toe Boots
- AA Degree or 2-year related vocational school or training
- Able to efficiently navigate Excel, Oracle, and Master Control
- ISO requirements, knowledge of MRB
- Quick Learner and Willingness to Learn new skills and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Hours 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Mon - Fri)
- Occasional OT 2 hours (M-Fri) Sat OT (up to 6 hrs.) as needed
- This Role is Onsite in Pomona, CA
- Background/Drug Screen required
If you are interested in this Quality Inspector job in Pomona, CA then please click APPLY NOW.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.