Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- 1-year relevant work experience
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems or situations, while maintaining focus on work performance and goal achievement
- Ability to tackle challenges by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach to identify discrepancies, inconsistencies, and identify or suggest an effective course of action
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Strong verbal communication skills both in-person and by phone, effective written communication skills, and ability to interact effectively with colleagues, various levels of management, and/or outside contacts
- Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of instructions and directions and effectively communicate progress and problems to co-workers and management
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive demeanor
- Familiarity with a variety of office equipment (e.g., computers, telephones), and standard software packages to include the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to collaborate proactively and continually with stakeholders and colleagues to achieve required business outcomes
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Previous Staffing or Talent Acquisition work experience
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude to identify opportunities for change, identify alternative best practice solutions, and anticipate future challenges and opportunities
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.