Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as Material Handling Associate
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine
- Ability to work on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited
- Ability to read, and understand and follow department policies and procedures
- Ability to obtain necessary certifications as needed by specific job requirements
- General organizational skills
- Good customer service skills
- General team participation skills
- Ability to develop basic knowledge of the enterprise software tools as needed by job
- Receives detailed instructions on all work
- Works under close supervision
- Awareness of continuous improvement initiative
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.