Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year experience in blasting metal materials with various blast media.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Needs the ability to read, write, complete simple forms, and understand simple written instructions English
- The ability to perform math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; also needs the simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, or diagram.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Possible contact with coating materials, fumes, and chemicals.
- The employee is needed to wear full hooded air supply respirator when completing some operations of the job.
- Also exposure to extreme heat when operating furnaces.
- Care should be taken in the operation of equipment and in lifting and moving materials and tools to avoid accidents that result in lost time injuries.
- Safety goggles/glasses and safety shoes are needed for safety in the production area; ear protection, gloves, full face hooded air supply respirator, throwaway coveralls, and aprons are advisable.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.