Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Marketing, Sales, or business analytics. Marketing
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- CPG, toy, or consumer-facing industry experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesize data into recommendations
- Advanced knowledge working with Excel and PowerPoint. Communication Platforms Zoom and Microsoft Teams. Nice to have: Cognos Suite and Tableau platform.
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners
- Independent, self-starter
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.