Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of human resources experience.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- B.S degree
- In depth knowledge of two or more HR functional areas
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coach, counsel, and mentor employees at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- PHR or other similar certification
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods and occasionally walk, bend, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.