Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Safety or Business or Science
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as EHS & Security Manager
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in managing multiple, high priority efforts
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Lab safety, OSHA, EPA
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous laboratory experience, with strong working knowledge of hazardous chemicals
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, with strong ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to influence stakeholders in a positive fashion
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.