Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year experience as Human Resources Administrator
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Additional related training
- Basic understanding of human resource functions.
- Knowledge of all related computer applications.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Well organized.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Good typing and computer application skills.
- Ability to assist and support others.
- Able to operate telephone, PC, copier, and other basic business machines.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.