Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as Administrative
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with IT administration
- Experience with scripting (e.g., Excel Macros, Excel Visual Basic, SharePoint workflows, HTML, JavaScipt, Python Go, or others)
- Prior experience as a team assistant
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Must be able to work independently, and communicate issues and obstacles early
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and Wikis (including proficiency in using basic text mark-up features), or convincing arguments of one's desire and capability to learn advanced use of these and similar tools.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.