Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 1-4 years of work experience in the electronic assembly field
- Ability to perform within established time constraints and to the highest level of quality
- A good working knowledge of assembly equipment and tools, such as crimpers, wire cutters, solder equipment, crimping dies, wire strippers and common hand tools
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous qualification in IPC-J-STD-001 and/or IPC/WHMA-A-620 is desired, but not required.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.