Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Customer Service.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to wear full Personal Protection Equipment provided by the company.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally and politely in English
- ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative, team-oriented working environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, sometimes stressful environment.
- Collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player
- Ability to play key role in helping the Client team achieve success.
- Comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Ability to looking learn and solve problems.
- Detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.