Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 years' experience as Field Technician - Cleared Contractor
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Familiar with configuration and operation of the 24VDC & 48 VDC power supplies
- Knowledge on Network+, CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Wireless, A+
- Experience working remotely across a geographically-dispersed team
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Travel up to 100% of the time to remote sites within a 3-hour drive radius of the base location.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license, and a satisfactory driving record, as conditions of initial (and continued) employment
- Periodically climb ladders and step stools, to reach heights of approximately 10 feet (3.05m), and periodically lift up to 50 pounds (22.67kg)
- Work outside regularly scheduled hours to meet operational needs and to respond to after-hours emergency calls
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.