Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the test, tune, and troubleshoot of a variety complex electronic equipment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience using mathematical concepts such as ratios and fractions.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in analyzing data and drawing valid conclusions from that data
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Basic engineering and scientific knowledge
- Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to define problems verbally and in writing
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.