Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of art direction and/or digital design experience in a related agency department or industry
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working with junior creatives and working closely with copywriters preferred
- Experience with creating prototypes preferred
- Knowledge of User Experience preferred
- Familiarity with web technologies preferred
- Photography, illustration, animation skills a plus
- Candidate will need to present a professional portfolio
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.