Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a social service or related healthcare setting with admissions/call intake functions).
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; excellent attention to detail, skilled multi-tasking ability, demonstrated commitment to follow-through of assigned tasks and projects, and exceptional customer services skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exhibit skills in dealing courteously with the public and individuals within the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and sound organizational skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills - maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude and tone with clients during all interactions.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or up to 10 pounds frequently or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.