Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Electro Mechanical Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of electrician experience
- Knowledge of client 840D or Fanuc controls for troubleshooting
- Knowledge of client step 7
- Must be able to Read, Write and Understand English
- Job duties a thorough knowledge in the use of advanced shop mathematics, together with the use of complicated drawings, blueprints, specifications, charts, tables, handbook formulas, all varieties of precision measuring instruments, welding, CNC equipment, etc., and the use of broad training in a recognized trade or craft.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Adapts to various situations and adjusts to shifting priorities
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.