Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Business or HR
- Minimum of 1-year experience in HR
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Service or Call Center experience
- Detail oriented with demonstrated excellent attention to customer service and committed to delivering 'WOW' service
- Ability to handle confidential / service data with discretion and good interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of earning the respect, confidence and trust of managers and employees
- Maintains composure at all times with professional telephone etiquette and train the other Generalists to respond in the same manner, practicing attentive listening and demonstrating patience
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.