Acara Solutions is currently seeking a QA Associate (3rd shift) in Aurora, OH!
Contract until 3/30/22 with potential for extension
Pay rate target: $22.50/hr
Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm- 7:30am
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
* Inspects shipments, reconciles labels, reviews and releases finished product and other paperwork.
* Reviews and approves/rejects other various quality-related documents.
* Assists in planning, developing, and implementing quality assurance programs.
* Responds to customer requests, including but not limited to investigating complaints and completing required paperwork for corrective and preventive actions and associated follow-up.
* Assists in changing and maintaining ISO and cGMP paperwork.
* Trains or oversees training.
* Ensures the quality requirements of all departments are being followed and are
* Interprets, understands and manages a variety of technical information.
* Prepares routine, technical and special presentations/reports to staff and management
* Prepares and compiles statistical analysis of quality assurance data.
* Oversees the writing and maintaining of owners process manuals.
* May coordinate and perform quality assurance system internal audits, investigate nonconformances and determine root cause analyses.
* Reviews the current policies determining and documenting any areas that may need quality improvements.
* 3rd shift position, flexible to assist in other shifts, when needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.