Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of Project Scheduler position with Primavera experience.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- knowledge of Primavera P6 or EPPM module
- Develops project plan on very complex project or program.
- Implements strategic project/program.
- Develops project management activities (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for very complex projects/programs.
- Provides functional or business practice guidance on projects or programs.
- Develops continuous improvement plan.
- May develop client relationship and sales opportunities.Additional Information:
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.