Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 2 year demonstrating professional desktop support history with a variety of platforms / systems / applications and tools to include Operating system expertise - Windows, Unix/Linux, Apple, Network protocol and Image loading protocol
- 2+ years with Service Now/IT Asset Management / Reporting / Data
- Strong Organization and Communication Skills
- Large Enterprise environment experience
- Able to work independently
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Cloud based email
- Systems Integration experience
- Hardware troubleshooting and installation experience
- Evaluates and tests software programs to verify functionality according to specifications and standards
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Service
- Install and configure network devices (i.e. network printers, scanners, plotters, PCs, etc.). Troubleshoot problems with network printing and scanning devices. Perform data termination/ activation in telecommunication closets aka network connect (activation of data drops).
- Repair and replace data connectors on network cables and data drops.
- Assist in the relocation of customer employees on the facility (move PCs and activate data drops in new location).Troubleshoot network issues with PCs and LAN (duplex mismatches, duplicate IPs, corrupt firewall software, proxy configuration issues, etc.)
- Assist with imaging of laptops and PCs for deployment
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.