Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Laboratory Assistant
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Working as part of a team, you will assist in building a positive team environment, maintaining quality metrics and creating the ideal customer experience.
- Completion of Secondary School and a Laboratory Assistant training program, with specialized training in phlebotomy
- Customer focused with a genuine care for patient's health
- Skill in phlebotomy, with the ability to manage anxious patients through the sample obtaining process in a pleasant, calming and reassuring manner
- To prioritize and self-manage and work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, at a level that enables you to communicate instructions, clearly and understandably, to patients
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.