Acara Solutions is seeking highly qualified candidates to work on-site of our customers in an end user support capacity providing exceptional customer service. Our Desktop Technicians will perform a variety of duties in support of end users for IT hardware and/or software. Under general supervision, this position may require collaboration with technical and managerial staff. Work methods and/or sequence of work is governed by oral/written instructions and established procedures.
Pay: $19+ DOE
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 recent years of technical computer experience within the area of desktop hardware and Microsoft"s operating systems (Windows 2000 and XP)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a computer technician.
- Must be able to acquire a current DoD security clearance
- Familiarity or preferably recent experience with Linux.
- Experience with Dell hardware.
- Very desirable for install technicians to have prior customer service or help desk support experience
- Must be sharp and very able to work independently.
- Must have good communication skills and penmanship for documenting install
- Provide timely performance and reporting to meet project objectives
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.