Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or Interactive Design or UI/UX
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in web marketing, web design for ecommerce and development principles
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, and FTP
- Past experience working in ecommerce for a lifestyle or fashion company
- Knowledge of project management software, JIRA
- Knowledge of UI/UX design and prototyping
- Understanding of digital marketing, web standards, best practices and Web 2.0
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere) Sketch, Invision.
- Knowledge of Disney brand, stories, characters
- Objective point of view with design and keep project goals at the forefront of design
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility
- Self-motivated mindset with ability to research and learn on the job
- Conceptual thinker with design sensibilities around user experience, infographics, typography, illustrations.
- Concept and collaborate in brainstorm sessions in order to provide creative solutions to seasonal and tactical marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver with ability to thrive in fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Respond quickly to design challenges and new business needs
- A keen interest in website production visitor conversion, optimization, A/B testing and customer-driven products
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.