Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in working with electrical/mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with common hand and power tools, jigs, and saws.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Be knowledgeable and experienced working with and from Engineering sketches/diagrams, schematics, and drawings.
- Exhibit a 'team first/teamwork' attitude.
- Knowledgeable of, and experience with, Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Travel: Likely, could be up to 75-80% of the time
- Current passport is at start and will be needed for overseas travel (when scheduled to support).
- Be able to work for long periods of time standing, stooping and bending, and also lifting up to forty (40) to fifty (50) pounds, with no limitations/restrictions.
- Possible shift work involved at various times; including swing, second and third shift.
- Working overtime as needed/as requested (and possibly on a regular basis for extended periods).
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.