Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or 1 year of college coursework plus 3 years of relevant work experience
- 1 year of prior staffing industry recruiting experience
- 1 year of prior call center recruiting experience
- 1 year of proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- 1 year of experience in online recruiting
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Must present a positive and professional image
- Must have a valid driver's license, a good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the position is located.