Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in programming
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in depth programming in one or more current programming languages
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in designing, programming, and implementing large information systems
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Highly developed knowledge of application of computer science, and engineering of technology
- Uses judgment and comprehensive knowledge to provide in - depth evaluation and analysis of complex technological issues
- Provide detailed evaluations and practical solutions that take into account all dynamic factors
- Ability to provide procedures for new technological processes
- Excellent analytical, organization, and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills for moderate to complex problems
- Excellent time management skills
- Meet/exceed organizations best practices, expectations, and standards
- Identify and mitigate risk(s)Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to guide others in regards to team self-management
- Ability to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of his/her job duties
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- The working environment is generally favourable lighting and temperature is adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications needed of employees assigned to this job grade.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.