Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years' work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- IFS ERP implementation experience is required.
- PMP Certification is required.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field.
- Flexible during times of change.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in Aerospace & Defense industry is highly preferred.
- Bilingual (English/French) is preferred.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.